66 year old Brazilian man saves grandson from 16 foot long anaconda

134-anaconda.jpg

Recently In Sau Paulo, Brazil a 66-year-old Brazilian saved his grandson from the grip of a 16-foot-long anaconda by beating the snake with rocks and a knife for half an hour.

While the boy was playing with friends, the snake attacked and wrapped itself around him! Mateus’ friends ran to get his grandfather, who reached the scene and battled with the snake until it released his grandson. After the grandfather killed the snake the 8 year old grandson was rushed to a hospital and needed 21 stitches on his chest where he was bitten.

“When I saw the snake wrapped around my grandson’s neck I thought it was going to kill him,” Joaquim Pereira told the Agencia Estado news service. “It was agonizing, I pulled it from one side, but it would come back on the other.”

Anacondas are not poisonous, but kill their prey by coiling around them and squeezing until victims suffocate.

“It brought me to the ground and bit me,” the boy told Globo TV, which showed footage of the dead snake. “Then it started crawling up my neck and began suffocating me.”

Police said anacondas are not uncommon in the region, but attacks on people are rare.

66 year old Brazilian man saves grandson from 16 foot long anaconda 66 year old Brazilian man saves grandson from 16 foot long anaconda Reviewed by Bobby on 23:29 Rating: 5

No comments: